Qualifications & Certifications:
We employ master carpenters, restoration technicians, electricians, mold experts, and more. Our staff holds more than 100 certificates awarded by nationally recognized schools of interior cleaning, odor removal, water damage repair, mold remediation, duct system inspection & cleaning, among others.
Knowledge Equals Cost Control. The science of our business is to know which structural elements can be restored instead of replaced, to know how to use technologies that prevent post-disaster damage, and to know the most cost-effective way to restore each property to its prior condition.
Some of the certifications held by our restoration professionals include:
- CERTIFIED RESTORER
- MASTER RESTORATION TECHNICIAN
- CERTIFIED RESTORATION TECHNICIANS
- FIRE & SMOKE DAMAGE RESTORATION CERTIFICATION
- EMERGENCY HANDS-ON DRYING CERTIFICATION
- WATER RESTORATION CERTIFICATION
- WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION TECHNOLOGY
- UPHOLSTERY & FABRIC CLEANING CERTIFICATION
- ODOR CONTROL AND ODOR REMOVAL TECHNOLOGY
- ACCREDITATION IN PROFESSIONAL DUCT CLEANING
- FIRE STOP CERTIFICATION
- MOLD REMEDIATION TECHNICIAN, RIA